Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel
US$250
US$109
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$195
Residence Inn
Hyatt House Pleasanton(Pleasanton)
US$194
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
US$162
The Rose Hotel(Pleasanton)
US$324
US$317
Travelocity
All reviewsthe club loungestoneridge mallstarbucks coffeemall across the streetlarge mallbit datedsan francisconice amenitieslobby areacomfortable roombartworkdaynordstrompetsexterior
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2013

This was my first visit to this hotel. On arrival, I really felt almost like it was a "theme" hotel. The look and feel is very much like roadside motels of the past. Everyone was nice and the service very good, but this would not be a first choice for me again. Our corporate rate was high for the value. Rooms are small and noisy, and the bathrooms really old and out of date. I give the hotel credit for keeping such an old place reasonably clean, but think this is a Sheraton past it's prime. Far more like a holiday inn than a Sheraton.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Stayed here for 19 nights while working on a business assignment. This hotel was what I was given through a Priceline bid. My company would not have allowed me to book this hotel at the standard rate.

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. My room was on the 5th floor and though the hotel is undergoing some renovation, I rarely heard much of the noise, because I was out of the room throughout the day. Nor, did I hear any of the traffic noise others have mentioned (I was not on the highway side of the hotel).

Upon arrival, the exterior of the hotel does look dated, but the interior and rooms were nice. The beds were comfortable and the bedding made for a cozy sleeping experience. The ac/heating unit can be a bit noisy, but it was not so noisy as to interrupt my sleep and I find this level of noise with these units is pretty common in hotels (I stay in a lot of hotels each year).

My only complaint is related to the menu prices. I thought they were overpriced and chose to eat elsewhere for most of my meals. I also felt the buffet was so-so and not worth the $16 price.

There is a single serve coffee maker with Starbucks coffee in the room. To-go cups with lids are there for taking your morning coffee with you. I guess this could be considered a free cup of coffee. However, they do serve free coffee, but it is served in the evening, along with free cookies. I would prefer free coffee in the morning that I could grab on the way out the door. The hotel should consider serving coffee in the morning and evening (coffee is a minimal cost item for a hotel and adding the additional coffee service wouldn't add much to their costs).

Overall, it was a great stay and I'd definitely stay here again. Special thanks to Cory for his extra attention to meeting my needs.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This is a very solid Sheraton property although it is in dire need of the renovation which is currently under way. I was told the renovation is being done floor by floor top down and they were doing the top floor (6) while I was there. I would try and get a renovated floor if you do stay there as I've seen the new Sheraton renovations and they are very nice! Even though it's in dire need of a renovation dont take this as meaning "dirty" or "nasty" it just looks a little worn and tired but still is kept very clean and presentable. Once the renovations are done this place will be stellar. The staff is possibly the most accommodating staff I've encountered. Renovations were not disturbing in any way and I was in the floor right below. Breakfast Buffet was top notch and it's right across the street from the Mall. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and I look forward to doing so especially when it's fully renovated.

Room Tip: Get a renovated room if possible.
Reviewed 13 March 2013

This place needs major renovations, the bathroom tile was cracked and dirty, the wall heater kept me up every night. The breakfast that they charge you for is no better than what you can get for free at any executive suites. To top it off, no free Lobby coffee! Couple of other issues...The house keeping left a dirty sheet in the middle of my room, don’t know if it was mine or someone else’s. The shower was not made for tall or even medium sized people. I will never stay there again. Very disappointing for such a fine hotel chain.

Room Tip: stay at the Marriott hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to connect with us regarding your most recent stay. We are disappointed to hear you did not have the kind of stay we strive to provide to our guests. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we ask that you contact us directly at Phansen@rimhospitality.com. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This hotel is in the process of renovating and will not be complete to later this year (fall of 2013?). If you can get a room here using Hotwire or Priceline, its worth it. But not if you pay the higher regular rates. The staff was pretty good, but the rooms were only average. I am sure they will be much nicer when their renovation is complete.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple