“Google 7 gone,我的google tablet ”

Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

01aug checkout and leave this hotel but forgot to pack my google 7 with me ,after few hour late i find my google 7 still charge the power in hotel room ,so i was called to this hotel to make sure that any new guest check in for room no.114 ,the hotel staff answer me that no one in 114 now , then i ask someone in front desk to help me to go to my room 114 to make sure my google7 still there or not ,the staff answer me ,sorry sir this is saturday today so call back on next week monday the house keeping manager will be on duty monday , 八月一日早上我離開這家酒店,Google7放在房間忘記了帶,還在充電,中午後發現沒帶,立刻打電話給酒店櫃台,首先確認我住的房間114是否已經有人入住,櫃台在下午四點告訴我還沒有人入住,我告訴櫃台我Google7在檯燈下充電沒帶走,幫我確認下東西還在嗎?他回答我,一切要問house keeping的經理,今天是週末沒上班,請週一上班再聯絡,今天為止,我的google7還是沒找到,酒店只告訴我,充電器還在,沒有Google7了,這家酒店這樣處理客人遺忘在酒店的貴重東西,也不即時幫我找,酒店人太壞了,

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank 中南美洲厄瓜多爾
SheratonPleasanton, General Manager at Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Guest,
I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. As it is a delicate matter, and as we have made contact through our offices to yours, we will be unable to discuss details in this frum. We appreciate your business and the opportunity you are giving us to be of service to you.

Mario Lopez

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I really wanted to give this hotel a better rating but to much went wrong! I will start with the pros:
Pro: The manager Corey. He was outstanding!! Any issues, go see him. Club Lounge: this is a nice place to relax and there are appetizers and drinks. Location: across the street from the mall and the Bart is very close.
Con: our room wasn't ready when we arrived at 4:30. Pro: we received coupon for drinks and appetizers at their restaurant. Con: tv wasn't working. Pro: someone came up right away and fixed it. Con: housekeeping missed the old Chinese carton underneath the pullout bed. Ants everywhere. Had to be moved out of room. Pro: received breakfast vouchers. They really did their best to makeup for everything. I just wish it could have been a smooth stay. Oh yeah, we also got 3000 points on our Sheraton card. Stay on the sixth floor, I think it has the nicest rooms ours was 400 square feet.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Romanticgal

Dear guest,
I thank you for posting your pros/cons about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our Club Rooms and I sincerely apolgize for the service shortcomings you encountered.

Mario Lopez

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Although this hotel could seriously use some updates, the staff at this Sheraton lives up to the Sheraton name. I am always greeted when I go through the lobby, whether checking in or just going out for the day. The hotel also appears to be very popular with tour groups, which tells me that the value is good (I pay a corporate rate, so I don't pay attention to the public rates). The pool area is well maintained, the lobby bar and restaurant are both high quality, and I have always found the guestrooms to be clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway. It is much quieter overlooking the mall.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Duggle1
SheratonPleasanton, General Manager at Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Duggle1,
Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your stay with us. I am very proud to represent a fantastic group of associates here at our hotel (I consider the my internal guests). We all work diligently to provide experiences like the one you just had with us - rest assured I will share your comments at our August "All Associate Luncheon".

We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Genuinely,

Mario Salvatore Lopez

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The Hotel was too basic to be a 5 star. Room was clean and alright. Size for an upgrade room was small though especially of you are paying almost $200 per night. I stayed for 6 days and breakfast was the same thing everyday. Options were also limited for breakfast. It was just bacon, sausages, potatoes and scrambled eggs. Take it or leave it.

There was no one also to bring you things in the room. If you need anything from the guest services, be prepared to go get it your self. Is this an American thing. It definitely isn't the same where I come from

Lest I forget, the hotel is very old but well maintained. The elevator in the hotel is the oldest I have ever seen in all my travels.

Room Tip: I got an upgrade and I still question it. I can only imagine what it would be lie if I was in a cla...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kunzski

Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for taking time to post your review - your comments are of a lot of value to us. While we work diligently to deliver the best in services to our guests, it seems we fell short in our breakfast and presentation of our elevator. Rest assured I am working with our Chef to enhance our food variety and I am very happy to report we have renovated our elevatiors.

Please accept my apologies. Sincerely,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business. I had very mixed reviews. On one hand the rooms were nice. Not over the top but clean and comfortable. The proximity to the mall was fantastic so a huge plus there. The rooms service was not accurate either time I ordered and by the time they brought missing items it was cold. There was nothing major wrong with my stay but the bathroom door came off the hinges and between that and the room service I politely communicated to the front desk clerk at check out and the reply was "what a shame" it took me back a bit and honestly tainted my view of the entire stay. So if clean and safe is your goal this hotel is a good choice. If over and beyond is your expectation ....keep looking

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for posting your review and sincerely apologize for the inaccuracy in room service orders and the manner in which my front desk agent replied when you reported the problem with your bathroom door. I assure you such response is not representative of the caring attitude we all have here at our hotel. Rest assured I took corrective and preventative measures.

On the other hand, I am pleased to see we delivered to you a clean and comfortable guestroom and that our location met your needs.

Genuinely,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were in town for a wedding. The Sheraton was one of the hotels with attractive rates. Because of its proximity to the BART station (a very short walk) most of the guests & bridal party converged on it. The staff seemed a bit stressed by the onslaught. And our group was one of 3 weddings at the hotel that weekend! We had an issue with the (pocket) bathroom door of our room. They couldn't fix it while we were in it. They didn't offer to move us or inquire about the inconvenience. We wouldn't have moved, but it would have been nice to be asked. The breakfast in the club lounge was well presented and included hard boiled eggs, which are an always appreciated protein in the usual carb-heavy continental breakfast scene. The breakfast hours were unusually short (ending at 9:30 even on a weekend!) but soft drinks and water plus fruit and trail mix were available 24 hours! IF your keycard worked, which we had a lot of trouble with. Some of that was our fault (lost cards) some on the part of the staff (re-keying without club access)
The pool area was clean, though sparsely furnished. With so many guests, extra sitting would have been useful. The buffet breakfast was lovely, plentiful and the kitchen staff very kindly gave us paper napkins for the cupcakes we brought to celebrate birthdays that happened to fall on the weekend. I would certainly give the hotel a better than average, but there is no good designation and it doesn't quite fall into the very good slot.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I sincerely appreciate the kind words about our staff and products you enjoyed and genuinely apologize for the areas where we fell short in meeting your expectations. Rest assured we are taking corrective and preventative measures.

Mario Salvatore Lopez

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This hotel knows how to treat its guests. And that's what it's all about, yes? Corey, the Front Desk Manager, made sure that all would go well, and it certainly did. Nice people, nice property. You won't go wrong in staying at this wonderful hotel. Thanks Corey, and thanks Sheraton!! I appreciate you.

Room Tip: Check with the manager, Corey, regarding any special needs. He's fabulous.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to learn you had a great stay with us and sincerely thank you for the kind words about our associates. I am proud of the team I represent as I know they each work diligently to deliver wonderful stays - like the one you described.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future,