The Rose Hotel
US$225
  • Pool
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$172
Pleasanton Marriott(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
US$215
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$140
US$172
US$188
US$183
All reviewsdowntown pleasantonturn down servicefrench pressmain streetboutique hotelfresh fruitlarge showercontinental breakfastspiral staircasehotel experiencescovered parkingromantic weekendwine countryevery amenitymini barbeautiful hotelrestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed in these hotel for a night to attend the Vigonians affair. We were so impressed with the rooms and the amenities especially the cookies, coffe and tea, and chocolates all over the lobby. Breakfast was also wonderful.
Even my husband who was very skeptical of the reviews he read was impressed.
We will definitely stay longer next time around.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
tom w, Director of Sales at The Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Glad that you enjoyed the lobby treats!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Lovely hotel caked in marble and luxurious décor. I stayed for 2 nightspot business.

Pro's
- Large rooms
- Superb bathrooms
- Continental breakfast included
- Good parking
- well located in town

Con's
-Bar and food options could be a bit better

Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Maybe in the Bay Area...

Reviewed 1 August 2014

What a cool little town. We really enjoyed staying here, we were a little bit skeptical about the prices but the reviews on the web were very positive so we decided to give it a shot. The atmosphere is great and the staff is extremely friendly. Downtown Pleasanton is a really cool little town, filled with shops and some nice restaurants. I wish we could of stayed there a few more nights so I could try some of the other places out, but overall we had a great time on our trip. We went wine tasting in Livermore and spent our nights usually walking downtown. If you are ever in Northern California this place is certainly worth checking out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
tom w, Director of Sales at The Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

A concise summary of the Pleasanton experience. Thank you. Tom Walker, Mgr. M&S

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stepping into The Rose is like stepping back in time. From their beautiful antiques, to their fine wood staircase and antique rugs, no attention detail has been spared. It’s warm and welcoming. The staff is kind, cheerful and helpful. The rooms are large, comfortable and first class. The hotel is right downtown with plenty of free parking, and walking-close to many restaurants. We’ve traveled all over the world and stayed at many beautiful hotels, but this one is at the top of the list for it’s welcoming warmth and elegance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsg9064
tom w, Director of Sales at The Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for the kind words...they pretty well sum up what The Rose Hotel is all about. Tom Walker, Mrg.S&M

Reviewed 18 June 2014

As I drove my now frail mom back from her doctor appointment, in a small quiet voice she says "The Rose." And I said "yes, what?" She said you know, the place we stayed, and then she smiled. I then remembered the year before, making the decision to use a ridiculous amount of airline miles, to get adjoining rooms, and bring my mom along on my trip. I was riding in the Cinderella Classic. I remember thinking 'this place better be good.' When mom got to her room she said, "wow, this is great," and it was. Owned by the famous Steve Madden of football, and his sons, no attention to detail was left behind. The decor, the linens, the hand made rugs, it was all top notch. So with the very short amount of time my mom has left on this earth, I know in her final hour, she will be in her room at The Rose Hotel. It was worth every airline mile I will ever get. I love you so much mom, and I am going to miss you.

Room Tip: Top floor, corner, adding rooms - as good as it gets.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Kim S
tom w, Director of Sales at The Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for sharing the moment. It adds a whole new dimension to the meaning of hospitality. Please return for next year's ride.