“HUGE rolls!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Madison, Wisconsin
“HUGE rolls!”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

My fiance and I stayed the night in Pleasanton on our way to wine country. We got in late and were looking for food. We sadly figured we had little options besides a Chili's near our hotel when we stumbled onto Ume. The staff was extreemly friendly and the rolls were massive. We only ordered two rolls and were not able to finnish them, and I can eat a lot! The sushi is not amazing but I thought it was pretty solid and you can't beat the value! I would return.

• Visited November 2012

“Not Fresh”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Not impressed. Edamame - soggy. Avocado roll -blah. The seafood is not fresh. The Rolls are bleh. The crabmeat smells like cat food. I hope I don't get sick.

North Carolina
“I go here every time I'm in town”
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I travel to the Pleasanton area frequently for work. I make it a point to have a dinner at Ume Sushi at least once during my visits. Staff is very nice. Sushi is very good! I'm a fan of the Valley Scallop and Angel rolls. I've tried many sushi places in the Dublin/Pleasanton area, and this one stands out as the best. Quality of sushi is consistent, which is not the case at many of the other sushi places in the area. The restaurant may be hard to spot, it's in the back corner of the shopping center at Hopyard and Stoneridge. Same shopping center as Eddie Papa's and Chili's.

• Visited October 2011

Been to Ume Sushi? Share your experiences!