“A Stunning New Addition to Downtown Pleasanton”
Review of Lokanta

Lokanta
Ranked #4 of 269 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rose Ave
San Francisco, California
“A Stunning New Addition to Downtown Pleasanton”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I can not say enough good things about this place! Customer service is out of this world as well as the food. My favorites are the flaming cheese appetizer and the salmon. Everything is fresh and all of the staff are amazing. The owner is hands on all the time, which is a welcomed breathe of fresh air in an area filled with large, corporate restaurants (not downtown, per se, but the east bay at large). I have been to every good restaurant in downtown Pleasanton and this is by far my favorite. My boyfriend and I go here at least once a week. I am an avid diner and enjoy this new addition of a San Francisco level restaurant to Pleasanton. When you go (and I hope you do!) sit in the back room which is a glass conservatory and ask for Corey!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank poffy21

Dublin, California
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We had brunch here with a party of six. The salads were fresh and tasty, but the chicken sandwich was way over cooked. The amount of chicken on each half the ciabatta bread was skimpy. The garlic fries were fresh, but could use more garlic on them. The desserts, especially the Turkish coffee and the Bakalva were the best part of the meal. Service was fair. We had to remind the waiter about things we had ordered. We did not feel inclined to add any more tip to the 18 percent that had been put on our bill. New place, nice atmosphere, but need some improvement to quality and service.

• Visited June 2012