“Glad we gave them a chance to redeem themselves...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Pleasanton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Leandro, California
“Glad we gave them a chance to redeem themselves...”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Really good service. The food was spot on. I don't give chains 5 as a rule but they were close .My wife is expecting and tough to please right now so the fact that the server was able to meet her expectations was impressive.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Peoria, Arizona
“Good food, but disappointed that they are clueless about gluten free”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I recently found out that I can't handle gluten. After going to a few other chain restaurants that had made various attempts at helping people find GF options, I was disappointed that Cheesecake Factory had no information they could give me. I was able to use my cell phone to go online to find some information from other sources, so that saved the meal for me.
The highlight for me was that according to the online source, the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake is GF, since it has a flourless chocolate cake instead of a crust.

Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Never a disappointment”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere! My only complaint, too much food! I feel guilty throwing away food when I travel (hotel does not have a fridge to keep the leftovers).

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, GA
“family friendly”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

It's busy and loud and always crowded but the food is good and so is the service. The portion sizes are massive so you won't go away hungry. Service can be slow but servers keep your drinks topped up and given ho wow busy they are we had no complaints.

• Visited August 2012
San Francisco, California
“OK”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Food was just average. Cheesescake was good if one is looking for dessertr. Noise level was high. The staff was friendly

Visited October 2012