“Lots of freebies”

Kaki Sushi
Ranked #93 of 276 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I love this sushi restaurant not because it has amazing food (it's great, but I've had better) but because they always throw in a bunch of free food! Usually you always get free miso soup, edamame, and ice cream at the end (green tea or mango). I've also gotten free fried fish and free pancakes before.

For rolls, I like the USA roll. I also highly recommend the bento boxes, hand rolls, and nigiri sushi. They have specials posted around the walls that are usually a good choice as well. :)

It's homey and cozy. Enjoy!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Turned out to be a very pleasant surprise for a last minute family dinner night out. The place was tucked away in a corner, hard to find… we almost turned away to go some other place. Once we peeped in, we saw the place lively and busy, on a weeknight. Servers were friendly. Place was good for a family dinner and talking. Food may not be to strictest Japanese culinary experts, but very delicious and good nonetheless. Would go back again.