“No Wait Service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Aloha
“No Wait Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We checked the website before selecting this place. Surprise ... It does not say there is no service. You have to get your own menu, get your own drinks, place your order at the desk & get your own forks. Don't forget to bring 'wipes' because the tables are sticky. Then when you finish eating, no one takes the plates. They told us to move plates to the next table (bus your own?). Maybe that's why the tables are dirty. The food was good (most of us had tri-tip) so I will give them 2 stars for the food. If you want take-out to bring back to your motel room, this would be good. Dining in there was not for me, and not handicap friendly.

• Visited September 2013

“Great Tri-tip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

Flavorful tri-tip and decent salads. The price is great and the service is good. Serving sizes are large and the place is great for kids. Ticks a lot of boxes for a quick dinner.

• Visited November 2012
“All the 4 and 5 star reviews are right!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

First timer to Tri-Tip but I was thouroughly impressed. The meat was amazing. I got the platter with the chipotle dressing and salsa.
A little hard to find because Its inside a small strip mall bur well worth the u-turn b
Truly has a hometown diner atmosphere and feel. I will definitely hit this place again before I leave.

• Visited June 2013
Munich, Germany
“Good burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Nice fat burger with fries, and a drink, 10 bucks. A single was plenty; get the double if you dare. Friendly family run place.

Visited May 2013
West Point, Ca.
“Awesome, Fresh hot tri tip sandwich and I didn' t have to go to a street faire to get it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

Actually fast servce for a slow cooked smoked tri tip. This place is worth finding again. The everythng chocolate chip cookie was a great end of meal treat. I was looking for a bite before.driving for a couple of hours, I couldn't be more pleased with my choice. I FOUND the resturant on my Samsung S3 phone, google mapped it but still had a hard time finding. Behind Sweet Tomatoes literally!!
Chexk it out!