“Quaint little place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
East Bay, California
“Quaint little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great little stop in downtown Pleasanton. We had very good sandwiches for lunch. Popular place for locals.

Visited November 2013

Livermore, California
“GREAT BREAKFAST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Yesterday was my first time to try a meal at Cafe Main in Pleasanton. The coffee, bacon, eggs, toast and potatoes were cooked to perfection. I was really pleased. I will try to make this a regular stop for Saturday breakfast. I also like the fact that they have a website with a menu.

• Visited April 2014
Pleasanton, California
“Great lattes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I like to sit outside here, but the service is so slow to have them bring the food outside. Everyone is very nice, the pizzas are good from the big oven, the barrista makes a great latte but dinner service is spotty. Awesome location downtown!

Visited April 2014
Orinda, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoy an outdoor lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

The best part of our lunch was the sidewalk dining. We had salads, one of which was not what we ordered, but it was good all the same. I ordered the Chinese Chicken Salad without the chicken and didn't receive a discount. The salad bowl contained too many canned mandarin oranges and too much dressing, which overwhelmed the rest of the ingredients. Good place to hang out with a cup of coffee and watch the passing scene.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“My favorite Pleasanton hang-out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This little gem is located at the corner of Main and Angela, the busiest hangout spot in Pleasanton. Many people like to hang out in the little courtyard across the street where they have a Tully's, a burrito place, a crepe place and excellent organic ice cream shop. I on the other prefer to hang out AST cafe main. It is a coffee shop, but also serves wine, and quite excellent food. They make yummy wood fired pizzas and a good selection of salads. I often stop by when I am downtown to hang out, relax and people watch. If my daughter is with me, she likes to cross the street and get a burrito or ice cream, and thus we are both happy. Check it out!

Visited February 2014