“Great value for lunch”

Gold Chopsticks Restaurant
Ranked #194 of 276 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I enjoyed this place the three times I have had lunch here, a no nonsense type of Chinese lunch, quick service, clean restaurant. What more could one ask. Haven't been in for dinner

1  Thank JamesinNoCal

Reviewed 18 February 2010

If you want a large portion of free radicals this is the place to go. I went for lunch today and the food was soo bad I couldn't eat it. When I complained to the waitress, instead of doing the right thing, the decent thing, the professional thing, the appropriate thing, like offering me something else, she scoffed and dismissed me saying another woman had just eaten the same thing. Could be. I don't imagine their clientele are very sharp. The place is located in a low caliber shopping center and I imagine it's mostly local workers looking for an easy place. The food was not fresh and I could smell the rancidity of the fried chicken sitting upright with my nose away from the table. This is not healthy food and I would advise all to saty clear of this place.

Reviewed 29 November 2007

I went to this restaurant one day out of the blue. I was not expecting anything out of the ordinary. What I discovered is a great Chines Food place that is family owned and operated. The food is exceptional second to none and the restaurant is very clean. The service is top notch with the staff going above and beyond to make your experience a great one. Everything is Yes and the staff will strive to meet any request that you have. My children say that this is the best restaurant in the world. We love it and recommend it to anyone that is open to trying a new place. You will not be dissapointed.

1  Thank ClaverPleasanton