“Super Nice!”

Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Lovery property! Two ladies at the front desk were super great! Quick check-in, with nice laundry facility and vending area. After the horrible stay at another hotel the week before, this place was a refreshing change! Room was spotless! Bed was soft with lots of pillows and blankets! Bathroom had nice and plentiful toiletries and towels! Very large desk and HUGE television! Even the coffee in the room tasted good! Tons of restaurants nearby! This will be my hotel of choice from now on in the Pleasanton, CA area!

Room Tip: Only stayed in one room to date, so not able to add anything here.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Larkspur Landing Pleasanton

Reviewed 7 November 2011

We really enjoyed our stay here. The beds were comfortable, the room spacious, and the staff very friendly. We requested a move to another room soon after check in as the guests above us had two small children and pets and were making a lot of noise, and we were moved without question or fuss. We liked the breakfast and the cookies in the evening. Excellent, quiet location. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Ask for the fourth floor!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MidwestGal60
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I've stayed in a half dozen places around pleasanton and this one is in my favorites list now. Good location. Interior has a newly remodeled feel, but somehow still has a older feel as well.

Great service and the shower worked great (Two of my basics) Breakfast middle of the road, "healthy" focus, I'd like a piece of bacon now and again but still not bad.

Feather beds, Kitchen, lots of parking. Nearby resteraunts, BART.

Web travel pricing puts it in line with many locations in the area. Work your best deal!

Room Tip: They have several room plans, including some with bedrooms. Ask when you reserve.
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I love this hotel. We come up to Pleasanton every year to the dog show at the fairgrounds. The hotel is clean, confortable and a wonderful place to stay with or without dogs. You are treated with pure respect and the staft is so friendly and very helpful. I will return to this hotel again and again. You can't find a better place to stay.

Room Tip: We have stayed here a few times and all the rooms have been great.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I spent 8 days at the Larkspur in Pleasanton while I worked downtown San Francisco. The 10 minute walk and 45 minute BART trip was well worth the comfort and price. The suite was clean with all the amenities needed. Laundry was free (ask for soap at the front desk) and breakfast was free, healthy and good. Staff was wonderful and accommodating to your needs. The free wifi was at 54Mb/s (if you use the cable) it never bogged down and was always available. I travel a lot and I strongly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

I was impressed with this Hotel from the time I walked in and saw the freshly baked COOKIES at the front counter!! All of the staff that I came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in the Bachelor Suite which was roomy and had a refrigerator, microwave, stove and sink. (I had to get used to the "refrigerator buzz" noise), but very nice amentities.
The Larkspur Landing also includes a continental breakfast which was very nice!

I recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in the Pleasanton Area.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

I stayed here for a week and it was an excellent stay. It is located within a 5 minute walk to the BART station. There was restaurants within walking distance. The staff was very friendly (even the maids). I felt very welcome. The morning breakfast was great.....enough options to satisfy. I was able to check out movies and they had a nice selection too. The fridge was a little noisy, but it was full sized and in the room, so I expected to hear it running. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I would recommend a stay at this hotel. If I am ever back in the Pleasanton area, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011