“Easy, Clean, and Affordable”

Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
San Diego, California, United States
“Easy, Clean, and Affordable”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We came into town with no reservations for a hotel. Using our cell phones, we found the Larkspur Landing and that looked like the best option in the area. Rolando checked us in and gave us a great deal! We found a deal online and he was able to match it. He went above and beyond to meet our needs for a hotel. The staff is very friendly and we had a great experience. Its conveniently located next to the freeway. If your not a morning person but love a good breakfast, do the breakfast here. You wont be disappointed. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and business friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Greenville, Alabama
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have to say that my stay at Larkspur Landing Pleasanton has been the best experience that I have ever had at a hotel, and this is saying a lot because I'm a travel nurse so I'm in and out of a lot of hotels during the year. The staff was so considerate and nice and I'm talking from management on down. Everyone seems to really enjoy their job there, and they really make you feel at home. If you are gonna be in the Bay for any reason, this is the place you want to stay...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The service here is just about as amazing as the spacious beautiful rooms! What hotel provides you with fresh baked cookies and free movies to enjoy on a nice flat screen in your own room?! And not to mention the shuttle service is free and will take you anywhere within a certain area. Rolando the front office manager goes so far above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable than bring at home! He even went out of his way early in the morning to help me with my flat tire! The breakfast is more than I expected and the coffee is the best I have ever had. Perfect stay :)

• Stayed May 2013
Petaluma
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I really do not like being away from home, but staying at this Hotel was a great experience. It was so clean and everyone that works here is awesome! The breakfast every morning is great and overall I would give it a 10 being the top score.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Rhonda c
New Jersey
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Larkspur landing is a decently priced hotel. Their room suites give you a living room plus a bed room. Living room was fairly spacious. Bed room was small and I didn't it very comfortable. Breakfast options were average - probably as much as you'd expect in a Fairfield.

Larkspur is not affiliated with any of the hotel chains (Hilton, Marriott, starwood); so travelers looking for points to these chains may not find this very attractive; however for the same reason it is cheaper than the bigwigs.

Overall, the hotel is cheap and nice. If you are looking for luxury, you should look elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Philan J
Dixon, California, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2013

thee best hotel i have ever stayed in.clean,IT SMELLS GOOD LOL, employee's are way nice. very cool.i will from now on always look to staying at a larkspur landing hotel. the kitchen setup is very cool.

Room Tip: its all good.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Juan M
Brighton, Michigan
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I cannot recommend the Larkspur Landing Pleasanton highly enough. The hotel is beautifully kept up and so was appealing from the moment we drove up. The lobby is warm and inviting. Kevin and Travis at the front desk were VERY helpful and professional. I had inadvertently reserved the wrong room type and they helped me correct my mistake with patience and kindness. There was plenty of space in our 2 room suite for my daughter and me as we stayed here for 8 nights in preparation for her upcoming wedding. We each had our own closet! There was plentiful counter space in the bathroom for 2 women's bounty of beauty products :-) It was lovely to have a nice big table to spread out on in the kitchen area as we organized for the wedding. The kitchen area is wonderful to have and nicely appointed with everything we needed, and the big refrigerator accommodated all of our healthy food for the week. Ada, who takes care of the breakfast area, was so friendly and helpful. I felt like I had my mom there in the morning taking care of me. There is a very nice assortment of breakfast foods, including hard boiled eggs, yogurt, apple, cranberry, and orange juices, bagels, several kinds of bread for toast, waffles, cereals, fruit, muffins, with a different special every day. There are several restaurants just outside the front door, including In-N-Out Burger! The workout room is well appointed, with a nice big TV, water cooler, and treadmill, bike, and elyptical machines, as well as a exercise ball and weights. There is also a beautiful outdoor spa tub outside the gym. There are apples available all day, as well as a wide assortment of teas and coffee. Between 5 and 9 they also serve warm cookies!!!! The beds are very very comfortable, with several different pillow choices to suit any need. There is a full length mirror in BOTH rooms too, as well as a lighted makeup mirror in the bathroom. The location is amazing, within 15 minutes of a FABULOUS premium outlet mall in Livermore, wine tasting, Stoneridge Mall with Macys, Nordstrom, and many other wonderful stores. There isn't one single thing the Larkspur Landing hasn't thought of. Rolando, the GM, greeted me warmly and offered his thanks for my being there....WOW! The Larspur Landing gives back to their community, and has many green and earth friendly policies. Best of all, they offer the best value for the money of any hotel I have ever stayed in. Next time I am in the area, this will be the only hotel I consider. You won't go wrong staying there.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family