“They took care of me”

Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I arrived at the Larkspur Landing in Pleasanton where I realized I had made my reservation for the wrong Larkspur Landing Hotel. The manager called the other Larkspur hotel and canceled my reservation with no penalty. Pleasanton was all booked up (every hotel for 30 miles). Within 45 minutes the manager (Rolando) had worked me into their hotel and got me checked in. I was well taken care of.

Room Tip: 2nd stay here and both rooms have been good
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank coryward

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Let's get the negative out of the way:
Bathroom lighting too dark, shower curtain didn't help the situation cuz that's what made it darker
Refrigerator was way too loud
Some of the furniture, specifically the desk chair looked like it was fading and ripping
Internet was slow, even when you purchase the 4mb, it's still slow. Just stick with what the hotel gives you as for username and password

Overall stay was great. Staff was helpful. Location was great. I booked this hotel for a last minute getaway for the 4th, for family. And has appointments in the city the next day so it made sense to stay close. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable. The rooms were large, and surprisingly quiet. You can't hear your neighbors, except for the hallway noise, which is usually a given. I used the gym, once, it did the job it needed to do: 1 treadmill, 1 bike, 1 stair stepper, 1 multi weight machine. I especially liked the hot cookies in the afternoons.

Bottom line is this hotel is great for the price. Clean, convenient and fairly new. I recommend this place if you're on a budget but don't want a "budget" hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My wife and i stayed at Larkspur Landing Pleasanton Fri 24th August 2012 and left Sunday 26th Aug. It was really good value for money. Large rooms, great service, location close to the freeway and yet close to shops, parks and restaurants. They also had a washing machine and drying service that was no charge by memory. They also had a great small usable kitchen in our room and the breakfast was great.
We were on a trip from Australia to USA and went to Pleasanton to see the Good Guys Hot Rod show. Amazing!
Rod

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Had a great stay at Larkspur Landing Pleasanton. The room was big, clean and cozy. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere. It was a very good pick on the way to SF. Good for business trips, less for family vacation though.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We came into town with no reservations for a hotel. Using our cell phones, we found the Larkspur Landing and that looked like the best option in the area. Rolando checked us in and gave us a great deal! We found a deal online and he was able to match it. He went above and beyond to meet our needs for a hotel. The staff is very friendly and we had a great experience. Its conveniently located next to the freeway. If your not a morning person but love a good breakfast, do the breakfast here. You wont be disappointed. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and business friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have to say that my stay at Larkspur Landing Pleasanton has been the best experience that I have ever had at a hotel, and this is saying a lot because I'm a travel nurse so I'm in and out of a lot of hotels during the year. The staff was so considerate and nice and I'm talking from management on down. Everyone seems to really enjoy their job there, and they really make you feel at home. If you are gonna be in the Bay for any reason, this is the place you want to stay...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The service here is just about as amazing as the spacious beautiful rooms! What hotel provides you with fresh baked cookies and free movies to enjoy on a nice flat screen in your own room?! And not to mention the shuttle service is free and will take you anywhere within a certain area. Rolando the front office manager goes so far above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable than bring at home! He even went out of his way early in the morning to help me with my flat tire! The breakfast is more than I expected and the coffee is the best I have ever had. Perfect stay :)

• Stayed: May 2013