I recently stayed here for 5 days on business.
The Positives: All the staff were very nice and tried to please.
The walls are very thin. You can hear every shower being taken and toilet being flushed, The refridgerators in the room are older and noisy.Make sure to turn off the ice maker or the ice dump at 0200 is sure to wake you.
The hotel has set up a smoking area right(as in next to the doors) at the front entrance. Every time I came in and out of the hotel I had to navigate a fog of cigarette smoke. For bonus points, my room on the second floor overlooked this area, so the fumes drifted upward.
The hotel gym is filthy. Every morning, the trash was full. Empty water bottles were left on machines. Most mornings there were no towels. The machines look like they have not been cleaned in a long time. The sheets on my bed were not changed the during the week I was there.
Twice housekeeping did not replenish the shampoo, etc. On one occasion, I came back into the room and found dirty dishes in the dishwasher. A small dumpster of trash was left in the hall outside the elevators on the main floor for over 24 hours.
The first morning there was a STRONG odor of marijuana in the hall outside our meeting room.
We moved our meeting to another location.There are not any bad areas of Pleasanton, but this hotel is located in a rather sketchy spot. The people I saw walking around(and inside) the hotel were not folks I would invite over to the house. No pool. No restaurant.
Close to everything, they have a laundry facilty and serve a contintental "plus"breakfast. If you can great a great deal pricewise it would probably work. But it didn't impress me at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing in Pleasanton, California continues to provide excellent accommodations to business travelers and vacationers alike. Convenience is key when it comes to Pleasanton Lodging and The Larkspur Landing is located just off of Interstate 580 and is one of the few hotels in Pleasanton within close proximity to corporate offices of businesses such as Oracle, AT&T, Roche, PG&E, Front Range Solutions, Safeway, Sybase, ChevronTexaco, Workday and Kaiser Permanente. On your next trip to Pleasanton, California, consider The Larkspur Landing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Larkspur Landing Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Larkspur Hotel Landing Pleasonton
- Larkspur Hotel Pleasanton