We needed to stay locally overnight and chose this hotel based on other Trip Advisor reviews. The staff was very nice. The outside of the hotel and the lobby were very inviting, but I felt this did not not carry over to the rooms. We had an executive suite, which had a full kitchen (probably very convenient for an extended stay). The room simply seemed a little dingy and when we went to make up the sofa bed for the children, we were directed to sheets in the closet that were simply wadded into a ball. Hard to tell if clean or not, but the staff provided new ones cheerfully. Was simply not a favorite of mine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing in Pleasanton, California continues to provide excellent accommodations to business travelers and vacationers alike. Convenience is key when it comes to Pleasanton Lodging and The Larkspur Landing is located just off of Interstate 580 and is one of the few hotels in Pleasanton within close proximity to corporate offices of businesses such as Oracle, AT&T, Roche, PG&E, Front Range Solutions, Safeway, Sybase, ChevronTexaco, Workday and Kaiser Permanente. On your next trip to Pleasanton, California, consider The Larkspur Landing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Larkspur Landing Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Larkspur Hotel Landing Pleasonton
- Larkspur Hotel Pleasanton