I knew we would stay in the area but did not have reservations anywhere. First checked at a hotel across the street. $200 and no breakfast. I'm traveling with teenagers, so free food is a plus! I called here, was able to get a MUCH better rate, plus a very nice breakfast buffet in the morning. Very spacious - a separate room for me! A DVD library for the kids, free wi-fi, cookies in the evening. Very nice, clean, friendly staff, everything I would want. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing in Pleasanton, California continues to provide excellent accommodations to business travelers and vacationers alike. Convenience is key when it comes to Pleasanton Lodging and The Larkspur Landing is located just off of Interstate 580 and is one of the few hotels in Pleasanton within close proximity to corporate offices of businesses such as Oracle, AT&T, Roche, PG&E, Front Range Solutions, Safeway, Sybase, ChevronTexaco, Workday and Kaiser Permanente. On your next trip to Pleasanton, California, consider The Larkspur Landing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Larkspur Landing Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Larkspur Hotel Landing Pleasonton
- Larkspur Hotel Pleasanton