We booked three nights for Father's Day weekend. When we checked in round about 3:30pm on Friday, we were told no upper level room available. We were given ground floor room #311 which smelled pretty bad with strong musty odor probably from the tatty carpet. They were able to change our room to #552 the next day. We were very happy with that room which was much cleaner and brighter on the upper level, until I saw spider webs in two of the ceiling corners above our bed. It took the housekeeping 20 mins to come and clean those up with a broom. Unfortunately they let the black spider ran free hiding somewhere. That worried me the whole night!
Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Yet the cleaning staff talked so loud to each other in the corridor that could easily serve as wake up calls which I didn't need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hacienda Business Park, Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton features 214 guest rooms. From the patios and balconies, guests can enjoy the soothing sights and sounds on our 10.5 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points By Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Sheraton
- Pleasanton Four Points