“Very Nice”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Kansas City, MO
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 27 June 2005

We stayed here one Friday night with our 2 teenage children in June, 2005. It was very nice. I really like the new remodeled Courtyards by Marriott. This Courtyard also had a nice outside pool and whirlpool. We did not eat at the hotel, but there are many, many restaurants close-by as well as a nice mall with Nordstrom and Macys. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2005
2 Thank KC_travels08

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Whitehaven, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2005

Stayed here for three nights in April 2005. Hotel was excellent, rooms were large and spotlessly clean. Everything seemed brand new. Didn't have much interaction with the staff except for checking in/out, but they seemed friendly enough. Would definitely stay here again. Not far from BART station with free parking, 45 mins to get to Embarcadero station.

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank T00nTravel
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 25 April 2005

Only stayed here one night while in town for a wedding. It is a clean, newly remodled hotel. The room was very nice, and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on. I cannot find one fault for the price I paid ($69). The rooms have high speed wireless, there is a pool, an indoor jacuzzi, and the staff seemed very pleasant. I Have stayed at hundreds of hotels and felt that this room was nicer than some of the $200 a night hotels I have stayed at. If you're in this area and need a place to stay, this is a good choice.

Stayed April 2005
1 Thank naven
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 April 2005

I stayed in this hotel for two nights with my husband and my 6 year old son and I thought maybe this hotel would of been better than it was. The hotel staff wasn't as freindly as I thought they would be. The room was very very small. The walls were very thin, you could hear everyone in the next rooms. The bed was not very comfortable. I requested foam pillows but instead I got very flat pillows, it was a good thing I had my own pillows. It was a clean hotel though. My son did love the pool and hot tub. So overall my stay sucked but at least my son loved it until the last night cause some people were complaning he was walking and jumping too much. I don't thing I would be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 July 2004

I recently stayed at the Courtyard in Pleasanton, CA. They just finished renovating the hotel when I was staying there. The rooms smell brand new, because they are. New carpet, new bed, wall coverings, and fixtures. My room had new furniture and granite countertops; I was told that all of the rooms have this. It looks and feels very executive for a standard king room.

The large buffet breakfast was wonderful. They have a lounge with a fireplace and a 52" flat screen television. The lobby, lounge, and dining area all have wireless internet. The highspeed internet connection in the room is free.

They have an outdoor pool, a fitness room, and an indoor hot tub (very nice!!!).

The hotel staff was very courteous and attentive. I asked the front desk where I should go to dinner. They made some suggestions, gave me menus, and even made a reservation for me, without me even having to ask.

I have to say that I have stayed at many Marriott & Courtyard by Marriott hotels around the country and this is by far one of the nicest!

If you have to travel or do business in Pleasanton, CA or the surrounding area you should definitely stay at the Courtyard in Pleasanton.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 October 2003

This is you run-of-the-mill Courtyard. A lack of a courtesty shuttle and the 3" foam mattress and cheesy bedspread keeps me from giving top marks. Otherwise, I found the staff helpful and pleasant. I enjoyed the standard breakfast buffet and complimentary newspapers that one can expect at Courtyards.

The property's location is very convenient to the 580/680 freeways, the Stoneridge Mall, and BART.

1 Thank FT_FlyinHawaiian