Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$183
Hyatt House Pleasanton(Pleasanton)
US$195
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbart stationburritothe breakfast areayogurtroad noiseplace to stayrooms are cleaneasy freeway accesswithin walking distancebed was very comfortablethe room was nicecoffee makersan franciscochecking outparking lottri valleybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

It seemed alot of the guests were headed to the Giants game in Oakland. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is good. An employee is at your service at the breakfast area. Very convenient for those attending the Giants or A's games.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This is a fine "motor inn" but we were a little surprised to find the rooms all have exterior doors rather than internal hallways, which is what we've come to expect from most Best Westerns. Maybe the "Plus" is an indication of that, I don't know.

That being said, the local is very convenient and the staff were nice, especially the breakfast attendant. The free breakfast is not much to shout about, but then again, it is free breakfast so no complaints.

The rooms were a little dingy and out-dated, but the room had good wi-fi and was clean. We did not have a chance to try the pool or spa. All in all, the price was right and it was very convenient.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am on a tight budget these days like most Americans. I recently went on a trip to Pleasanton California. I was going to be in Pleasanton for 2 nights and didn't have a big budget. I looked online before I started on my long Drive from middle Oregon, to the bay area of California, and found a Best Western hotel in Pleasanton. It was the least expensive hotel in that area by far, so I wasn't expecting much. I arrived in Pleasanton late in the evening and found the hotel easy. It was right off the freeway. I was dreading check-in because I just wanted to go to sleep. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. The room had free WiFi, and everything that I needed, coffee maker, refrigerator, iron w/ironing board. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I have to make a bunch more trips to that same area and I won't even consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thayne S
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I chose this hotel based on the nearby BART station and the fact that it has a hot tub. It was just around the corner from the Dublin BART station and right off the freeway. The hotel was clean and comfortable. On the negative side, the night clerk when we checked in told us the hot tub was closed because the ground was wet. It wasn't until in our room that I thought, " How ridiculous, it is a pool!" It had rained but not for many hours. The morning desk clerk told us that it should have been open at check in time. It was a big disappointment for my grandson and I to not be able to relax in there since that was one of the reasons I chose this hotel. There was also a strange odor in the room when we walked in. Overall I would have to say it met 50% of my criteria for this trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Terri P
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Pleasanton Best Western is a great place to stay.The hotel and rooms are very nice. The pool and spa are great and the breakfast buffet is a nice way to start the day. I know you will enjoy your stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business