“Great customer service, a lot of yummy food for the dollar...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kinder's

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
“Great customer service, a lot of yummy food for the dollar...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We liked the food, and location to where we were staying (walking distance)and,customer service was great but, I wish that they had a better online menu.

Visited August 2013

San Francisco, California
“NO MAC AND CHEESE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

It is an average BBQ place with no mac and cheese. What kind of a BBQ place does not have mac and cheese.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank KnickerbockerJones
Naperville, Illinois
“Think I ordered the wrong thing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

I really REALLY wanted to like this place after reading all the reviews. I have to say I wasn't crazy about it. It's certainly not what I think of when I think BBQ. I had the hot links sandwich and what was weird to me was that they offered to put mayonaise on it....but perhaps I should have taken it... The bread was weird for this kind of sandwich and the sides were extremely bland. Would try it again but get something very different.

• Visited January 2013
“Excellent sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

I had the ball sandwich at the recommendation and loved it! Very flavorful and just the right amount of extras. Sauce is to die for! Looked a little sketch from the strip mall location, but was truly excellent

Boise, Idaho
“Great Pulled Pork Sandwiches....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

Based on reviews on tripadvisor, we ate lunch at Kinder's. The pulled pork sandwiches were delicious as were their salads. We ate inside but there are a couple of picnic tables outside. You order up front and they bring your meal to your table. They were busy at lunch.

Visited February 2013