I've been to the ESA in Pleasanton and the one in Livermore and this one takes the cake. Staff is friendly, parking lot is larger, room was cleaner, and overall ambiance was much better than Livermore's. The lady checking me in was very friendly and accommodating, room was a good size with a kitchen which is a plus and wifi worked well enough for me to stream from netflix and play games online off my ps3 with no problems. Overall good value for the hotel. The only reason for me not giving 5/5 is that the sheets were a bit on the "scratchy" side. Otherwise good value for what it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Extended Stay America Pleasanton
- Extended Stay Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Extended Stay