“Great Welcome!”

Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed 21 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I have never stayed at this chain of hotels before and I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very large with a full kitchen and a very comfortable bed. The room was very clean with flat screen TV's and was VERY quiet. The staff was very nice and helpful, always smiling and offering me a little "free treat" to choose from on check in. One thing I was not thrilled with was the breakfast, very cheesy, no protein and too many carbs. Some yogurt or hard-boiled eggs would have been a BIG improvement. I also felt the fitness room could have used a upgrade, old equiptment that is outdated. Within a five minute walk is Starbucks, Jamba Juice and some little places to eat, a big bonus. I was here on business but I would stay with family, friends and couples. I was given a late checkout which I appreciated because I had gotten in very late the night before, very accomodating!

Room Tip: Up high to see the view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This is absolutely a beautiful hotel. Apartment setting Is a definitee; dishwasher, couch, desk! The staff Is absolutely wonderful and very helpful and eager to help me fix my problem with the bathroom light. I would recommend staying herefor anyone coming into this area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I have been to more than thirty ESA locations nationwide, this is by far the best for me. The room was clean and the layout of the room was also convenient. WIFI was fast enough and I would say it is just a perfect place for business travelers like me. Quiet neighborhood and some nice restaurants can be plus. What impressed most was when I checked out. I do not remember her name, but she was on duty, Wednesday morning shift on the 24th of April. She was talking on the phone with a customer, and as soon as she saw me trying to check out, she immediately ask the customer to hold for a minute and greeted me with a smile. It is the most basic rule, but not many hotel employees honor: Serve your customer first on sight.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I've been to the ESA in Pleasanton and the one in Livermore and this one takes the cake. Staff is friendly, parking lot is larger, room was cleaner, and overall ambiance was much better than Livermore's. The lady checking me in was very friendly and accommodating, room was a good size with a kitchen which is a plus and wifi worked well enough for me to stream from netflix and play games online off my ps3 with no problems. Overall good value for the hotel. The only reason for me not giving 5/5 is that the sheets were a bit on the "scratchy" side. Otherwise good value for what it is.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2013

The Service, staff, and comfortability that is offered here is top notch. Erica, customer service, is excellent, she makes your stay worthwhile and memorable. The rooms are very clean and the coffee is always fresh. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone who is looking for a relaxing, comfortable, and down-home feel. Great freeway access and close to the Stoneridge Mall, also a bonus.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank J H
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have stayed at several Extended Stay Americas, but the Pleasanton ESA is the best of the best --- owed to the service! I won't name names, but the day person at check-in (Mon-Fri) is OUTSTANDING, and keeps me coming back for more!

This ESA is 'slightly' more expensive than others close to the area, but worth it!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Pleasanton hotels
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
2 mi away
Residence Inn Pleasanton
Residence Inn Pleasanton
#6 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

Address: 4555 Chabot Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588-2760
Region: United States > California > Tri-Valley > Pleasanton
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Price Range: £81 - £127 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton