Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Pleasanton
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

Floor was a little sticky when we first got in which was ok.The room did look clean...then I started to notice it smelt wierd. Then it smelt even worse-like marajuana. My husband and I both woke up with headaches. We got a different hotel for the next few nights.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr., responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Janelle - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the floor in your room was sticky in addition to the room smelling like smoke. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you I will be personally investigating this problem and meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you would like to discuss this further or if I can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at wsu@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Beautiful location, wonderful staff and excellent studio like setting makes it like home. It is perfect place for business travellers or family alike. Would highly recommend staying here for anyone coming into this area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Huntington Beach, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

I have never stayed at this chain of hotels before and I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very large with a full kitchen and a very comfortable bed. The room was very clean with flat screen TV's and was VERY quiet. The staff was very nice and helpful, always smiling and offering me a little "free treat" to choose from on check in. One thing I was not thrilled with was the breakfast, very cheesy, no protein and too many carbs. Some yogurt or hard-boiled eggs would have been a BIG improvement. I also felt the fitness room could have used a upgrade, old equiptment that is outdated. Within a five minute walk is Starbucks, Jamba Juice and some little places to eat, a big bonus. I was here on business but I would stay with family, friends and couples. I was given a late checkout which I appreciated because I had gotten in very late the night before, very accomodating!

Room Tip: Up high to see the view!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

This is absolutely a beautiful hotel. Apartment setting Is a definitee; dishwasher, couch, desk! The staff Is absolutely wonderful and very helpful and eager to help me fix my problem with the bathroom light. I would recommend staying herefor anyone coming into this area.

• Stayed April 2013
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

I have been to more than thirty ESA locations nationwide, this is by far the best for me. The room was clean and the layout of the room was also convenient. WIFI was fast enough and I would say it is just a perfect place for business travelers like me. Quiet neighborhood and some nice restaurants can be plus. What impressed most was when I checked out. I do not remember her name, but she was on duty, Wednesday morning shift on the 24th of April. She was talking on the phone with a customer, and as soon as she saw me trying to check out, she immediately ask the customer to hold for a minute and greeted me with a smile. It is the most basic rule, but not many hotel employees honor: Serve your customer first on sight.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
San Francisco, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

I've been to the ESA in Pleasanton and the one in Livermore and this one takes the cake. Staff is friendly, parking lot is larger, room was cleaner, and overall ambiance was much better than Livermore's. The lady checking me in was very friendly and accommodating, room was a good size with a kitchen which is a plus and wifi worked well enough for me to stream from netflix and play games online off my ps3 with no problems. Overall good value for the hotel. The only reason for me not giving 5/5 is that the sheets were a bit on the "scratchy" side. Otherwise good value for what it is.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasanton
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pleasanton Inn
Hyatt House Pleasanton
Hyatt House Pleasanton
#2 of 14 in Pleasanton
Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton
Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr.

Been to Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.

Property: Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr.
Address: 4555 Chabot Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Region: United States > California > Pleasanton
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton