Floor was a little sticky when we first got in which was ok.The room did look clean...then I started to notice it smelt wierd. Then it smelt even worse-like marajuana. My husband and I both woke up with headaches. We got a different hotel for the next few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Extended Stay America Pleasanton
- Extended Stay Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Extended Stay