Extended stay is a simple basic place to stay, we ended up here while visiting my son who lives in Pleasanton.
We were traveling in out Motorhome and had originally planned to stay at the fair grounds, they had a lot going on there an they cranked up their price so we called around and found that the Extended Stay was cheaper.
That being said the rooms were basic and clean. Having a "kitchen" was nice, best thing since we travel with a 100 pound dog they didn't balk at that which is a plus.
Simple Clean Affordable and Secure
People on the desk were excellent and could answer the questions we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Extended Stay America Pleasanton
- Extended Stay Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Extended Stay