Had to stay here one night because everything else around was booked. Not a good experience at all.
The rooms are stuffy and smelly. Some of the lights and appliances don't work. And in the morning we discovered that the toilet flush doesn't work either. An overflowing toilet on the day you have to check out! Tried to use the toilet in the lobby downstairs but that didn't even have toilet paper. In one word - terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasanton - Chabot Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Extended Stay America Pleasanton
- Extended Stay Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Extended Stay