“Great Pasta at Baci”
Review of Baci Restaurant

Baci Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 269 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Neal Street
Transit: Plenty of taxi service and we can arrange larger professional shuttle buses locally for drop off and pick up.
California
“Great Pasta at Baci”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I went to the semi-annual flea market in Pleasanton. When it was time for lunch, we Chose Baci Restaurant based upon a limited iphone search. It was very crowded with other flea market attendees, and the wait staff was very busy. Nevertheless, we were seated promptly in a shaded outdoor area where we could people watch. I had a delicious Bolognese pasta dish and my wife had a fine chicken salad. The wait staff kept our water and iced tea glasses full and catered to our every need. The prices were reasonable.

• Visited May 2014

Avon, Connecticut
“Great Choice in the area”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I visited with a group, I had a Salmon special - daily special. It was outstanding. Our group had some of the steaks and some of the pastas. All raved about their dinners. This is a great place to dine whether on business or otherwise.

• Visited April 2014
Pleasanton Ca
“Great food , nice place”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Love the food. Love the patio dining. Nice place for a fancy dinner date there. Really fun place to eat. Great view on Main Street, and great shopping after you eat.

Visited March 2014
Pleasanton, California
“Great food--too noisy”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent service and very good food. Sit outside under a heat lamp if you want to talk. We got a headache from shouting to each other! It's very pretty inside but they should hang some tapestry or muffle the ceiling somehow.

Visited April 2014
Long Island, New York
“Casual Dining with a Twist”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was unfamiliar with this area and wanted to find a very nice place to bring a client. I located Baci Bistro and Bar on Open Table and was pleasantly surprised with the décor, friendliness of the staff and over all vibe of this place. It appeared to be a more formal dining location, but wasn't. We had a great seat near a window, where we were able to see the outdoor seating area. It was casual, but the menu was a notch above and offered foodies like myself a variety of "out of the box" food selections. Our waiter Patrick was very helpful and gave us the information we needed to make informed food choices. After a long day of meetings, my client and I decided to enjoy some wine and cocktails upon sitting. I had the crab cakes which were delicious. We, both thoroughly enjoyed our meals, a chicken wrapped in bacon dish and rack of lamb and finished up with the Tiramisu, which was scrumptious. I'd certainly return here to dine, whenever I'm back in Pleasanton.

• Visited March 2014