Shenandoah Inn
US$178
US$162
US$164
US$156
Days Inn Sutter Creek(Sutter Creek)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$96
US$84
Agoda.com
US$140
The Murieta Inn & Spa(Rancho Murieta)
US$214
US$207
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful viewwine tastingwine countryamador countypool areahot tubrooms are largebbq areamexican restaurantgreat place to stayhighly recommend staying heregreat customer serviceclosest hotelthe ownercontinental breakfastdowntown plymouthwe've stayed
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This is definitely the best place I have stayed in a LONG time! I would absolutely recommend this place to my best friends and family. Driving in, the first thing I noticed is how well kept the front area is. The parking lot looks like it had just been blown and the grass is all green and there was a good amount of places for parking. Walking into the office, it's clear that these people know how to do business. It smells like cleanliness and food in the lobby just like home. Marie (manager) checked me in and was so incredibly sweet and had a smile on her face the entire time. My room was perfect and the view from the window of the golden hills was so relaxing, I stared at it for hours. The pool area was also a great delight. The pool was clean and clear and the hot tub was the perfect warmth to sooth my my aches. The continental breakfast was great! Breakfast lasted for a few hours and right at 10, the lovely staff was right there putting it away like one big family. The staff that works there is always on there feet to keep things running and keep guests happy. Constantly, I ran into a worker and they always stopped to ask how I am doing and if I needed anything and always ended with a smile and have a great day. This place is so wonderful and I have never been to a place where hospitality is such a specialty. I can't wait to stay here again in the future and I advise everyone e stay here if you are attending a wedding or going wine tasting.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Franklin K
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Didn't know what to expect, the online pics were good. But when we arrived, the pics didn't do it justice. the people are Great, the rooms are big and clean. The bed was perfect. The furnishings/carpet were like new. All of the rooms have a view of the countryside.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We unexpectedly ventured into the Shenandoah Inn this last week. Owner, Ken, greeted us with care and consideration. We spent two night at this lovely and restful destination. Couldn't have had a better experience. Large well appointed room with view of countryside. Look forward to our next visit. Thanks, Ken. Nancy and Shelley

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank nstone13
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was quite a surprise when we pulled up to check in at the Shenandoah Inn. I am not sure what I was expecting but was pleased with what we found. The Inn is quite attractive on the outside but the real plus was when we entered our room. The room was very clean and very modern appearing, we had a wonderful view out the large window of a pasture and the Hills in the back ground. We were only staying one night but it is a place you could spend a week at and be comfortable and to top it of they are pet friendly with an area close by to walk your dog.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ted0797
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We originally booked 5 nights, but decided to extend for 4 additional nights. Good move. Nine nights in any hotel is enough to drive me crazy. Not here. The room is clean and spacious. The view out the back window is better than any television show. Ken and Marie bent over backwards to make our stay very special. Morning coffee and evening wine on the patio with winery visits in between. The best PURPLE BLUR ever. Can't wait to visit again.

Room Tip: No bad rooms here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple