“Best food around”

Franny's Cup & Saucer
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Point Arena
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Franny's Cup & Saucer Bakery + Gifts. Located at 213 Main Street in Point Arena, and open Wednesday through Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm. Sweet and savory pastries, handmade chocolates, lovely espresso, gifts and many other oddities.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Small, friendly shop with amazing cookies, muffins and pastries. Huckleberry muffin was our favorite. Such tempting variety, we had trouble deciding, so we bought lots and loved every bite. Only open Wednesday thru Saturday

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lived the pastries and the jam! Quirky decor and warm service made this a great experience! Will return!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is by far one of the best bakeries I have ever been to (and I make the rounds!). We did our research before the trip, but missed this gem. Thankfully, a hankering for morning coffee led us here. We had SUCH trouble deciding what to get but landed on a chocolate gingersnap cookie, a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie, a nectarine tart ("the best tart I have ever had in my life") and the "4th of July Princess Cake" that was a white cake with custard, whipped cream, berries and marzipan. I have never been so blown away by a bakery. I wish we had tried the pizza as well. It looked delicious!

3  Thank Gmm1110
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Wonderful pastries and cakes. A destination bakery that people drive miles for. Don't miss it. Don't forget 215 Main next door for beverages and sandwiches.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We had read so much about this Bakery and decided we had to try it. It is only open Wednesday-Saturday so we had to plan ahead because this place is very busy. I walked in the door and joined about 10 other customers waiting to place their order. That gave me time to look over all of the pastries and decided what I would take out. When my turn came up I ordered two of the Huckleberry Turbans and they were so delicious. We took them back to our unit and enjoyed these for breakfast with our home brewed coffee. So tasty, and not too sweet as some pastries can be. The Huckleberry topping was so good and the actual pastry of a turban was tender, moist and not too sweet. Could I have eaten another one? Nope, these were at least 6-7 inches in diameter and 1/2-3/4 inches thick. So very, unusual and good.

3  Thank jonijett13