Highlights of our stay:
- Extremely clean room and bathroom.
- Comfortable bed with very soft sheets. We stayed in the Oland room and had the twin beds pushed together to form a king.
- A little patio area with views to the garden , sheep, and hills beyond.
- A yummy pancake breakfast with Lingonberries, chicken sausage, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickled herring, and a strawberry rhubarb "dessert".
- Free internet
- Very cool alpacas
- Very quiet
- Provided milk and OJ for us in the morning when we left for an early flight home (we requested)
- Easy drive into town and to the National Seashore :)
Only (very minor) complaints:
- Who ever cleans should look up. There are spiderwebs in the corners and the exhaust fan is very dusty.
- It is echo-y so we felt like we had to be super quiet...maybe a few sound dampeners on walls or hung from ceilings would be helpful?
- Also Known As:
- Lingonberry Farm Hotel Point Reyes Station