“Hidden Gem in Pt. Richmond”
Review of The Baltic - CLOSED

Cuisines: German
Description: Restaurant website is: http://www.balticjoint.com/index.html
Description: Restaurant website is: http://www.balticjoint.com/index.html
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Good Food, Semi Fast service, and Pet friendly in the back deck. They even had a watering bowl for the puppies. I would recommend the chicken schnitzel with a side of mustard. They have a great selection of beer.

There are newer reviews for The Baltic

Reviewed 29 April 2013

We ordered Jaegerschnitzel with Spaetzle. It was very good. I'm German, so I know what it should taste like. Was kind of disappointed that it didn't come with at least a small salad, but I guess I could've ordered one on the side. Good beer selection :)

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Wow, I have never had sausage and sourkraut as good as this place serves. The food was amazing, the service was good and the prices were very good, especially in Point Richmond

1  Thank Jerry A
Reviewed 11 April 2013

The menu is very German and the atmosphere is fine. The food is good and the service excellent but I think that Speisekammer in Alameda is a bit more authentic in decor and food.
I had a salad with my lunch and it was delicious. Fresh crisp lettuce and a great dressing. For the entrée I had Bratwurst, bacon, and eggs. The bacon was crisp. They eggs were good but not cooked as I requested and the Bratwurst was tasty.

Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch with a friend. Not many patrons so the service was prompt. Tempted by the good list of German beer and a few ales, but it's a work day.
Lots of savory-sounding meat and schnitzel options and a few veggies. We were both very happy with our meals. I got the special - marinated thin sliced beef wrapped around roasted veggies. I just wish that the server had mentioned that it was substantially more expensive than what I was looking at on the lunch menu.