“One of my all time favorites”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Jarritos Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 207 Restaurants in Pomona
“One of my all time favorites”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

If you love REAL, honest Mexican food, Los Jarritos should be on the top of your list. While the cafeteria atmosphere may not be the best, the food more than makes up for it. The carnitas are to die for! Don't miss this place if you are traveling through the Pomona area.

• Visited November 2012

Pomona, California
“Regular restaurant”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Fast paced, decent food, ok prices, sometimes not on top of thier game. I patronize maybe once a year.

Visited June 2012
alta loma
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Best chili rellenos ever! Only mexican restaurant that I find that hits the spot when I am in the mood for authentic mexican food. Very casual, you can get your own drinks from the refridgerator. I've been going there for over 25 years and have not found better food. Service is also casual, but hey, I'd serve myself if I had to! Did I mention the prices are great!

• Visited April 2012
Pomona, California
“Excellent homestyle mexican comfort food”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This is a casual restaurant, not a lot of ambiance, but the food is excellent. The beans are creamy and tasty, the rice moist and my favorite carnitas combination burrito, enchilada style with green sauce is off the chain. They make the best carnitas. I also enjoy the chorizo and eggs breakfast. the prices are reasonable and you can't eat better mexicn food. Everything is good on the menu. This is a a favorite of my family.

Visited March 2012
“Really bad customer service.”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I din't like the way that they treat my family and I. We went on a sunday it was 2:01 and this lady told us with a really bad attitude. We are close and there was no signs with there hrs.