“place to relax”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Foothills
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Been coming here for a few years now.. Good people.. Food is hit or miss depending on how busy it is.. Good hookha... Great tea..

There are newer reviews for Aladdin Jr.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I was pleasantly surprised, the food was great. I came for a birthday celebration and was a little reluctant. The staff was pleasant and the place was clean. I tried everything in the buffet, at least two, three times. I actually stuffed myself. You definitely have to be open to trying new foods. I've been back twice already

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Great little joint with very good food and a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy your hookah. The staff is very friendly and like I said earlier.. .the food is amazing for the price. Definitely recommend the Filafel plate...

Definitely a chill place to hang out and enjoy the hookah. The staff is very courteous and friendly and always keep a good watch out for the condition of your hookah

I would give this a higher rating however the last two times I've been here the food wasn't quite up to par. The lamb kebab plate I had left something to be desired as the meat was quite chewy. The Beef Kebab plate Also was something else due to the extra chewiness of the beef. Both quite rare phenomena so I had to dock down a point due to the consecutive nature of this happening.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

What a delightful surprise when a friend took us on her flying carpet to Aladdin's Jr. special restaurant in Pomona, located just off Historic Route 66. The mostly Lebanese fare for the Memorial Day buffet was only $11.95 but provided some of the best tabbouleh, falafel, lentil soup and savory chicken kabob with all the trimmings we've ever had this side of Beirut. We topped it off with tasty baklava and icy drinks to go.

Aladdin Jr. is easy to find and there's plenty of parking. We recommend the outdoor tables that are very shady under the hot "Mediterranean" sun. Bottom line: The Levant atmosphere, fresh food and moderate prices are sure to ignite the fires in your magic lamp.

2  Thank MonkeyOnTheWing
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Some of the best food we had in a while..I loved both fish tanks and hommy looking atmosphere..for sure will be back...