“Great stay, loved the rooms and service”

Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Pomona
Reviewed 6 March 2009

I'm a professional and enjoy my room stay at the Sheraton Suites Fairplex. The staff extremely professonal and courteous.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
GilbertGM, John Gilbert, General Manager at Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2009

Dear regghie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write these positive comments about your recent stay with us. At the Sheraton Fairplex, we strive to provide our guests with warm and comforting hospitality and I am pleased that we met your needs during your stay. Again, thank you for your time and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2009

62 years old. Stayed in many a hotel over the years. This place ROCKS! Beautifal room, friendly staff, great ameneties. We had reservations for Friday and Saturday nights, but had to cancel Friday due to to a work problem. Arrived at 11:00 AM Saturday and asked the desk clerk when we could check in. What a pleasant surprise when she checked us in right then and there. I didn't expect that. The room was VERY clean, Nice furnishings, 2 large TVs. And the bed....WOW. Best hotel bed I have ever slept in. If you need a hotel anywhere in this area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear Watermaster,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about you recent stay with us. I will enthusiastically share your kind words with the entire Sheraton Fairplex team.

At the Sheraton, we pride ourselves in providing our guests with enjoyable and memorable experiences. In regards to your stay in particular, although our check-in time is at 3pm, we always make a great effort to check guests in early when requested. I am pleased that we were able to assist you in this manner and that we exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide this feedback. We look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 February 2009

I highly, highly recommend this hotel. Everything was top-notch -- the room, the staff, the ambiance. The restaurant was outstanding -- and very reasonably priced. A very family-friendly option.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family

Dear ks0,

On behalf of the Sheraton Fairplex, I would like to personally thank you for the positive and courteous comments you wrote about your previous stay. At the Sheraton, we pride ourselves in providing our guests with warm and comfortable hospitality and I am delighted that you experienced this during your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2009

Great rooms very comfortable and I enjoy staying here. It is a good location and they have a nice restaurant. The only downside is the small pool. Would recoomend this location very highly especially for the price.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business

Dear Stevied888,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide these positive remarks about your stay with us. At the Sheraton Fairplex, we pride ourselves in our warm hospitality and comforatble atmosphere and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. In regards to the the pool, I apologize if the size of our pool did not meet your needs but for a property of our size, our pool does meet necessary Starwood measurement requirements. Again, thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2008

I spent one night at the Sheraton in Pomona and it was a good experience. I had no reservation when I arrived at 1pm, however a room was available right away - check-in went extremely fast.

The room was perfect and very clean, it featured two TV's, a working desk, couch and a coffee-maker. The bed was extremely comfortable, felt like heaven. Bathroom was also nice, however the shower curtain had a unpleasant smell. The view from the room was nice, it was overlooking a park.

I used the internet connection, they charge 10$ for 24hours which is a little bit expensive in my opinion - but it worked well.

I would stay there again anytime!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2008

This hotel rates a 10 out of 10 for friendliness and service. Everyone here is smiling, courteous, and genuinely interested in making your stay wonderful.

The suite had adequate space, the king bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, and was very clean. There was ample free parking. The only extra charge was $10 for internet access.

The waitress, Jessica, at breakfast was extremely accommodating. The food was OK.

This was a very, very pleasant stay. Congratulations to a staff that understands what the word hospitality means.

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed 30 June 2008

I checked in on a Thursday 1 day before I had to attend a wedding in the area. My first impression was the hotel was clean and quiet. The girl at the front desk was very helpful and gave great service. She even gave me two postcards just in case I wanted to send them out. I was given a room on the 5th floor. When I walked into my room I was pleased. The room was a standered room that was spacious. It had a little kitchen, large bathroom. The beds were also great along with the pillows. The room was clean. Friday came around and I used the gym in the hotel. Cardio machines were great with a big screen TV on the wall but no weights. Ordered room service which food was great. The bar closes at 11pm on a friday night which was a downfall. You cannot order room service after 11pm dur to everything in the hotel closes. That was the only down fall but the rest was great.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pomona
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#3 of 15 in Pomona
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites
Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex
Holiday Inn Express San Dimas

Been to Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!