“Surprisingly Good !”

Mariscos Cancun Mexican seafood grill
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Had lunch, was very good. Beef enchilada and crab enchilada. I did ask if the crab was "imitation". It is NOT. Came with salad, beans- choice of pinto, refried, or black. Also rice, but I can't eat it. Very good salsa bar. Plenty of parking and indoor / outdoor seating. Great waitress, you could tell she cared a lot. Clean place, bathroom was spotless. I'm very glad I found this place. Told 20 folks at work about it.

2  Thank Frank S

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I stopped by for lunch after reading reviews on here....it was delicious! I had 4 Baja style fish tacos, rice, black beans, and a drink and I spent under $15! That is unheard of! The restaurant is small but has a fair amount of seating. It has a restroom as well. the restaurant is clean and well kept. It's located in a shopping center so plenty of parking. They also serve beer! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Hellsumz
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We enjoyed dinner here, after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. The staff were friendly and their recommendations perfect. The food was excellent and well priced. It is nice to visit a restaurant where traditional values of great food and affordable prices. The best of all is that these guys had not heard of TripAdvisor!

2  Thank uncleRB
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We had the shrimp fajitas and grilled fish soft tacos. The food is fresh and the service is super-friendly. We ate inside and the ambiance is very reminiscent of a Baja CA restaurant. They have habanero salsa which was delicious and hot. The pico de gallo was a bit watery but tasted good. A few more chips would have been appreciated but the food was tasty and good. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank VeraKB
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have always been pleasantly pleased by the manner of presentation,quality of ingredients,
and wonderful service.Wednesday's is two for one tacos. Fish tacos with fresh salsa!
Delicious!