“Great Vietnamese in Port Hueneme, CA”
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great food, friendly owners. All of us enjoyed the food and agreed we'd all go back. Don't worry is you don't know Vietnamese food, they will help you.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We were here on July 3rd for lunch. They have good Vietnamese phó and bbqs. My husband had the chicken phó (which he said was very tasty) and fried eggroll, I had the pork BBQ rice plate. It was very good and we enjoyed our lunch. Now we know where to have good food with reasonable price whenever we visit Port Hueneme!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Jim will be happy to assist if you have any questions concerning the menu... you've never tasted this or that, it might be possible to get a sample to you. Prices are very reasonable and portions are right. I've had the #7 Pho most of the time, which is excellent and the best around here for miles! The recipes comes down from generations! I've had other meals there as well, and was always satisfied. Great quality, great prices!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I don't know what to say, this restaurant impressed the heck out of me. Cheap, decent, clean, and food is great. Plenty of parking space, and located close to NBVC. Clean and safe location, this is a great restaurant for family.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

This is great Vietnamese Cuisine. If you are a newbie to the cuisine, the staff will be happy to explain the dishes to you. PHO is a Vietnamese mainstay; it is a delicious noodle soup. All the food is very fresh and tasty. I recommend any dishes with the charbroiled or shredded pork. The steak and chicken are excellent too, but I'm partial to pork.

Been to Pho Saigon? Share your experiences!