“Tasty Pho'”

Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We'd never had pho before & this seemed the place to try it. It was very, very good--I had beef & my husband had chicken. We also had the shrimp-stuffed wontons. Lots of food & great price. Waif staff was very attentive, the restaurant very clean & bright. We had more than enough to fill us up & the total cost was only $22-23. Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

A co-worker recommend this place. I'm always afraid to try places near military bases because the quality is usually never good due to "captive" audience; however, I was very surprised and happy. Large portions, good pricing, good service and quick turnaround even though the place was busy. The place was packed and had many people come in with takeout. I was allowed to order off the menu also. The clientele was a mix of every ethnicity and race you can think of. This is a must try place for all. I was never rushed during the ordering process. I have been to many other Korean, Thai and Vietnamese places were I have been rushed; the server was patient and gave honest recommendations.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Very good family owned and family friendly restaurant. Large Pho servings. Great service. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great food, friendly owners. All of us enjoyed the food and agreed we'd all go back. Don't worry is you don't know Vietnamese food, they will help you.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We were here on July 3rd for lunch. They have good Vietnamese phó and bbqs. My husband had the chicken phó (which he said was very tasty) and fried eggroll, I had the pork BBQ rice plate. It was very good and we enjoyed our lunch. Now we know where to have good food with reasonable price whenever we visit Port Hueneme!

Been to Pho Saigon? Share your experiences!