“Variety of shopping”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Commercial Street
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I've been to Portola a few times and this part of town has what you need. Somewhere to stay (Pullman House - I haven't yet though), dine-in/take-out pizza (Pizza Factory) and 'made while you wait' sandwiches (Red and White), and just round the corner is (well, it was when I was there) a laundromat. There are other places to eat on the street which I look forward to getting to on my next trip.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

It is worth a stop if you are in this area. The stores and Pizza Factory work very hard to provide goods and services. We found the people helpful, the food good. The selections were limited. Would go here if in the area again. It is close to the Railroad Museum which is a must see when in Portola.

1  Thank dentosd