“Resturant”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Barton Mills
Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom
“Resturant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

Came to the resturant here last night and had a fantastic meal. The atmosphere was superb and the staff were excellent. We had Jade as our waitress and she was very helpful. The food was some of the best food that i have tasted in a very long time. We went as a date night and have decided that we will make this a regular trip.

The meal was just wonderful and the service was excellent. I would absolutley reccomend the Pork fillet on the resturant menu and the Sticky toffee pudding. What a fantastic evening and a wonderful meal. thank you so much guys. Stacie

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Hampshore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

Stayed here on a business trip - really warm welcome, convenient location, loads of parking and spotlessly clean.

Had an amazing nights sleep in a wonderfully decorated room.

Pub Fare was superb - really recommend the sausages and mash! Breakfast was devine.

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff would definately go again!

Bury St Edmunds
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

After checking a couple of other venues looking for somewhere to hold a small wedding breakfast someone suggested the Olde Bull and we are so glad that they did! The staff could not have done more to make our special day any more enjoyable. They went the extra distance to coordinate for our colour scheme and everything from their attention to detail in the room layout down to the superb food they provided was amazing. The moment we walked in the front door we were made to feel welcome and that nothing was too much trouble. We would not hesitate to recommend the Olde Bull for any function that you are planning.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Arlington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

With a substantial time lag involved in sending out my dry cleaning, and a load of dirty laundry, the proprietor offered to launder my clothes, offered hangers to dry the clothing in my room, and even more spectacularly, didn't charge me a cent for the service. The food at the downstairs pub was superb (and I had multiple meals there), the service was friendly without being overbearing, and I would have no reservations in suggesting unequivocally that someone stay at the Olde Bull. Excellent all around.

Hythe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Staying here on a business trip and I can't wait till its over before I give a review!
Convenient location, plenty of parking, friendly welcoming staff, spotlessly clean, The food is delicious And well presented.
My room is great, spotlessly clean and decorated beautifully, I was walked to my room and shown around, attention to detail seems to be natural here, not forced like some other places I could mention. I looked at over 20 places before picking the bull inn and I'm positive that I couldn't have found better, it ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned and Im glad I found it. Staying here on business but I'll be returning here with my partner sometime. It's the perfect get-away

Room Tip: I stayed in coach house 1. Didn't see any of the other rooms but. Would heartily recommend this...
Bury St Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

My friend (also work Colleague) is moving on. There are three of us that work together in an office, each of us have visited The Olde Bull Inn before in the past and between us decided that this would be the right place to have our farewell meal. The food was amazing and the staff was friendly and helpfull 10 out of 10. I was amazed by the new decor well done.

Room Tip: Sorry did not stay here as live local but i highly recommend eating here.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Mildenhall, Suffolk, England,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the eveing spent here. My collegues, myself and our partners came here for my leaving meal. I was taken back by the ambience of resturant, the waitresses were superb, and the food was out of this world. I would recommend anyone to come for a meal here, and I look forward to visiting The Olde Bull Inn again in the future.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
The Angel Hotel
The Angel Hotel
#4 of 11 in Bury St Edmunds
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,130 reviews

Been to The Bull Inn? Share your experiences!