“Great Spring Break”

and 1 more site!
The Bull Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Barton Mills
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Bull for 4 nights as it was within walking distance to my niece's home. Everything about the hotel was great! The staff was so friendly, they made you feel like family. Breakfast was included in our rate and there were many great choices to choose from on the menu. Our dinners in the pub were the best we had on our trip. Our room was very comfortable with a king bed. If you are going to be in this area of England you will not go wrong with a stay at the Bull.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ilene C
There are newer reviews for The Bull Inn

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Wow, what a great hotel. The staff were great, very friendly and very helpful. The food was fantastic and well worth a visit. The hotel was clean The quirky details all helped to make it a lovely weekend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BusyMum190206
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife and I needed a break for a number of reasons so after visiting the Bull one lunchtime a few weeks ago, she took it on herself to book me a birthday treat.. We have stayed in many hotels over the years and this one easily sits up there at the top.
The food was exceptional, All the staff so friendly and polite but what was nice they ALL went that extra mile to make sure everything was ok for us.The gold room was done is done to a really high standard of decor and furnishing, the restaurant and bar are both candle lit so creating that special magic that only candle light can do.
To Wayne and his team we say , One big thank you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My partner and I stayed here for one night over the valentines weekend. Was probably one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff were all very friendly and hardworking, this hotel has everything down to a t. I couldn’t fault one thing at all! The room (room 5) was clean and spacious with views of the courtyard, the bed was huge and as it was valentine they had also added a rose, big bow on the bed and some decorative sprinkles. . lovely little touch. .
Our evening meal and breakfast was superb and there is a great choice of wine and cocktails! There is a great atmosphere throughout the whole hotel and I would definitely recommend a visit! I will certainly be going back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I wanted somewhere a little different for a short getaway (1 night) with my fiancé and we had a great time. The staff could not have been friendlier and more accommodating.

The room was fun (we stayed in the Lazy Cow room) and although the hotel is close to the dual carriage way, we had the window open all night and weren't disturbed at all.

The good was excellent and the fact my other half is gluten free was no problem at all for them.

Overall an excellent stay and although it wasn't the cheapest break, it was worth every penny and we've left with fond memories.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

My partner & I stayed here for a weekend in July. We stayed in The Princess room which was beautiful :)
The food we had at the hotel was fantastic, beautifully cooked and served without a long wait. The cocktail list is superb and i worked my way through it all!!
All the staff are well presented and make you feel very much at home. The hotel gave us a nice relaxing weekend with great food and great company. Well Done to everybody & Thank You.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We recently stayed at this lovely hotel . I have to congratulate the hotel on its wide variety of locally sourced food . I am a strict vegetarian and was well impressed with the variety of meals
available for persons like myself. The service from the staff was very impressionable and the rooms are very creative . We will certainly be visiting again as this is a quality independant hotel
and nothing in the area even comes close

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
#1 of 8 in Newmarket
The Angel Hotel
The Angel Hotel
#3 of 11 in Bury St Edmunds

Been to The Bull Inn? Share your experiences!