Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastsan diegobusiness parksoftball tournamentgreat hotelquiet areadefinitely stay here againbusiness travelclean hotelexcellent staythe breakfast areaminute drivethe hotel staffcomfortable bedsfront desk staffyogurteasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

nice hotel, very friendly staff. they were on the ball for anything you need. free breakfast was great. the beds were very comfortable, and the room was quiet. the free internet was fast and i was able to do skype with my family, which you cannot do at many hotels. i will be staying there again and I look forward to the same level of service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel as well as providing excellent guest service. I have shared your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for your comments and recommendation.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Rented two rooms here for my extended family. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Nice free breakfast. Seems like it is near many businesses although I was here for a funeral. I liked the convenient power outlets near breakfast to charge my crappy iphone. Only inconvenience was that one of the entrances to the hotel was gated making it a but difficult to enter the hotel property. Plenty of parking. Hotel had a nice printed map of restauarants and made good recomendations

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Good hotel, staff excellent - my luggage is always in my room along with my dry cleaning and I am always greeted by someone who knows my name., I stay there every week and have recomended it to others. I like the waffles, could do with more variety on the food, but the overall expereince is great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Hampton Survey you received and we always enjoy having you stay with us. See you next year!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Poway for a week. The hotel is conveniently located for business purposes. However, it is Mr. Sebastian Goldberg (Manager) and his staff (always friendly and helpful) that make this hotel a home away from home. I could not recommend this hotel highly enough!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Wow, another great TripAdvisor recommendation. Thanks to all who reviewed before I stayed there!

Comfy bed, clean, great staff, so quiet at night, reasonable price, good breakfast, everything in working order, decent parking.

We all need one of these everywhere we visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you very much for believing the reviews and staying with us. Very happy to see it was everything you had read about. See you again.