“Excellent choice”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Poway
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel lived up to the Hampton expectations of accommodations, ease of checking in and out, parking. The breakfast was hot and plenty. The location was or not near a highway and consequently quiet. We were there for a wedding and the location made it easy to get to every place we needed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel as well as providing excellent guest service. I have shared your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for your comments and recommendation.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Visiting Poway/Santee area for a youth softball tournament. Although, this hotel was nestled away in what seemed to be residential area, it was beautiful and the drive to the hotel was not bad at all. When walking into this Hampton, right away you will notice that this is a new or updated property as it is modern and beautiful. The staff was very nice and accomadating. The rooms were decorated very cool, with modern decor and of course the Hampton clean bedding. Bathrooms were clean!!! The breaksfast was the usual Hampton breakfast with a few hot items and the cold items. It was stocked nicely and the area was clean. The seating area was great, so we really enjoyed the breakfast experience. This is one of nicest Hampton we have stayed at so far. No complaints from me. I only rated 4 stars because a friend staying there had something stolen from their room, but the cleaning person admitted to the action and returned it. For me and my family it was a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Reviewed 25 November 2013

nice hotel, very friendly staff. they were on the ball for anything you need. free breakfast was great. the beds were very comfortable, and the room was quiet. the free internet was fast and i was able to do skype with my family, which you cannot do at many hotels. i will be staying there again and I look forward to the same level of service.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Rented two rooms here for my extended family. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Nice free breakfast. Seems like it is near many businesses although I was here for a funeral. I liked the convenient power outlets near breakfast to charge my crappy iphone. Only inconvenience was that one of the entrances to the hotel was gated making it a but difficult to enter the hotel property. Plenty of parking. Hotel had a nice printed map of restauarants and made good recomendations

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Good hotel, staff excellent - my luggage is always in my room along with my dry cleaning and I am always greeted by someone who knows my name., I stay there every week and have recomended it to others. I like the waffles, could do with more variety on the food, but the overall expereince is great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Hampton Survey you received and we always enjoy having you stay with us. See you next year!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Poway for a week. The hotel is conveniently located for business purposes. However, it is Mr. Sebastian Goldberg (Manager) and his staff (always friendly and helpful) that make this hotel a home away from home. I could not recommend this hotel highly enough!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Wow, another great TripAdvisor recommendation. Thanks to all who reviewed before I stayed there!

Comfy bed, clean, great staff, so quiet at night, reasonable price, good breakfast, everything in working order, decent parking.

We all need one of these everywhere we visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you very much for believing the reviews and staying with us. Very happy to see it was everything you had read about. See you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Poway
Best Western Poway/San Diego Hotel
Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch
Ramada Poway
Ramada Poway
#3 of 3 in Poway
Courtyard San Diego Rancho Bernardo
Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo
Staybridge Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway? Share your experiences!