“Good secluded hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Good secluded hotel”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during the Thanksgiving week. The hotel is fairly new and very clean. The only thing that doesn't work very well is the air conditioning unit. It kept mixing cold and warm air during the night making it a bit uncomfortable to sleep.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel as well as providing excellent guest service. I am sorry to hear you had some issues with the A/C unit, I have had maintenance look into that. I have shared your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for your comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Santa Maria, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We had an excellent stay at the hotel. Everything was wonderful and the staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was so comfortable that we stayed in the bed most of the day. I loved the shower stall without the tub! The breakfast was nice which contain waffles to fresh fruit.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel as well as providing excellent guest service. I have shared your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for your comments and recommendation.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel lived up to the Hampton expectations of accommodations, ease of checking in and out, parking. The breakfast was hot and plenty. The location was or not near a highway and consequently quiet. We were there for a wedding and the location made it easy to get to every place we needed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Visiting Poway/Santee area for a youth softball tournament. Although, this hotel was nestled away in what seemed to be residential area, it was beautiful and the drive to the hotel was not bad at all. When walking into this Hampton, right away you will notice that this is a new or updated property as it is modern and beautiful. The staff was very nice and accomadating. The rooms were decorated very cool, with modern decor and of course the Hampton clean bedding. Bathrooms were clean!!! The breaksfast was the usual Hampton breakfast with a few hot items and the cold items. It was stocked nicely and the area was clean. The seating area was great, so we really enjoyed the breakfast experience. This is one of nicest Hampton we have stayed at so far. No complaints from me. I only rated 4 stars because a friend staying there had something stolen from their room, but the cleaning person admitted to the action and returned it. For me and my family it was a great stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Larry R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway, responded to this review, 25 December 2013
albuquerque, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

nice hotel, very friendly staff. they were on the ball for anything you need. free breakfast was great. the beds were very comfortable, and the room was quiet. the free internet was fast and i was able to do skype with my family, which you cannot do at many hotels. i will be staying there again and I look forward to the same level of service.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Rented two rooms here for my extended family. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Nice free breakfast. Seems like it is near many businesses although I was here for a funeral. I liked the convenient power outlets near breakfast to charge my crappy iphone. Only inconvenience was that one of the entrances to the hotel was gated making it a but difficult to enter the hotel property. Plenty of parking. Hotel had a nice printed map of restauarants and made good recomendations

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Gresham, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Good hotel, staff excellent - my luggage is always in my room along with my dry cleaning and I am always greeted by someone who knows my name., I stay there every week and have recomended it to others. I like the waffles, could do with more variety on the food, but the overall expereince is great.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Hampton Survey you received and we always enjoy having you stay with us. See you next year!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poway
Best Western Poway/San Diego Hotel
Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch
Radisson Hotel San Diego - Rancho Bernardo
Ramada Poway
Ramada Poway
#3 of 3 in Poway
Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo
Staybridge Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway? Share your experiences!