“Awesome hotel and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Poway

Ramada Poway
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Poway

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had a recent 13 night stay on business...what a pleasant experience. The staff was outstanding, from the moment I checked in, till I departed. Joy at the front desk was VERY helpful picking me out a modern, updated, clean and comfortable room...also their mini-store carried everything I forgot to pack. Thanks for making this work trip relaxing!!!

Room Tip: Since I was there for work, and went to bed early as well as got up early, the rooms in the back wer...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
N
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Just finished a long trip with allot and delays, So I decided that I will give the Ramada a shot. Property is in a nice location with allot around it. Sarah suggested a Queen bed single room over a King so I can have a couch and it was a good idea. She was pleasant and very nice and helpful to me.

The only issue if any would be the kids at the free breakfast.

Room Tip: Single rooms have allot room in them. An they have Direct TV with allot of channels.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Grapeview
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We have stayed at this hotel in the past and the previous manager was wonder. Anna made us wait 20 minutes while she counted her money drawer and did paperwork before checking us in. Then she checked us into room 106. If we were smokers that would of been maybe ok the smoke pours under the door into our room. Rooms 101 to 107 are OLD and dirty and smokey. But if you get one of the remodeled rooms away from the smoking hallway I think you will like the place. They need to reconsider having Anna as manager she is not a people person at all. But the new rooms and the breakfast are ok. Joy helped us out and moved us into a better room and the stay was very nice then. We will return but will make sure to not get the bad rooms and hopefully Anna will have learned people skills or been replaced.

Room Tip: do not take rooms 101 to 107 they are old , dirty and smokey rooms. BUT the others are ALL very nic...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Garden Grove, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Well the motel itself is not too bad, what you expect for a 1 star. But our bank card got charged going in and cheacking out.did not find out till after check out.Talked to Anna on the phone twice She is the worst ,could not give me a reason why,said she would fix it did not.didn't like the way she acted like it was no big deal,and on the 2nd call she hung up on me! But I did get it fixed Thanks to miss Joy,I had to talk to her twice as well,But she lives up to her name.She was a joy to talk to and Fixed our card.So if you don't have to deal with anna M-F day shift, Its Ok.Thanks miss Joy!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank david b
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poway
BEST WESTERN Poway/San Diego Hotel
La Quinta Inn San Diego - Miramar
Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway
Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch
Radisson Hotel San Diego - Rancho Bernardo
Staybridge Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo Area

Been to Ramada Poway? Share your experiences!