“Great vegetarian options”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
San Francisco, California
“Great vegetarian options”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This place was hoppin' busy on a Friday night and after eating we could tell why. Great fresh and unique dishes, and loads of vegetarian options. I had the tofu peanut wrap that was huge and delicious. Served as my lunch the next day, too! If I'm in the area again I will certainly plan a meal (or two!) at Pangaea.

• Visited July 2013

Truckee, CA
“Great flavors, we'll be back for more!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

We attended a fundraiser here and the polenta lasagna was amazing. Fresh salad from local gardens... It was all wonderfully done. There every day menu looks great, the only hiccup for us is that they are not open weekends. Which is the only time right now we can go back for more. So if you're in the area mid week this is where I'd go.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ggintruckee
Quincy, California
“Pangaea is the best restaurant in Quincy!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

If you are traveling through Quincy, you must eat at Pangaea! Without a doubt the best restaurant in Quincy, featuring local and sustainable entrees, including vegetarian and vegan options, plus local micro-brews on tap, Pangaea is the place to eat in Quincy!

• Visited February 2013
Chester, California
“New age food in an old burger town.”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

If you love stepping out for something a little different from the usual burgers and fries, this place is wonderful. Fish tacos are incredible, they have a tuna panino to die for, vegetarian nachos are wonderful.
I have often accidentally taken a burger eater here, and they enjoyed their burger too.
I now have a soy allergy and there is nothing on the menu I can eat. I really miss it.

Visited September 2012
forest ranch, California, USA
“Always a GREAT meal!”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I love Pangea! This is my "go to" spot in Quincy. I had a yummy bacon, cheese, tomatoe panini. Staff is always so nice.

Visited December 2012