“Yummmmmmm!!!!!”

Add it.
Mi Casita Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Always crowded, whenever we pass by. Finally stopped in to eat & wow what great food and giant portions. Lot's of different combo's & selections to choose from. If you leave hungry it's your own fault!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My wife likes Mexican food and I don't. There was something for both of us and the food was delicious

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Despite warnings, we tried this restaurant and could not finish our food. I had a quesedilla that was greasy, tasteless and virtually inedible. My husband's enchiladas came straight from the microwave and had crispy edges and bland interior fixings. Do not eat here-the food is horrible.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

The service is great, the variety is good as well. It is not traditionally prepared, and is good if you enjoy this type of food. Many people we know go here very frequently & love it. We prefer the Quincy Cafe for Mexican Food.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

My wife and I eat here as often as possible. Typical mexican style restaurant atmosphere and decor. Wait staff is pretty good. Always come out stuffed!