“Fab Fusion Food”

Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Quincy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Wanted to take a friend out for a special thank you meal and so glad we found Sweet Lorraine's. The restaurant was packed on a Saturday night and we had no reservations so we ate indoors instead of on the patio. While seated, there was a constant stream of locals coming in for "take-away" so we figured we had found a tasty spot. We went for the Sat. night special of salmon in a tasty sauce served with tender crispy vegetables and mashed potatoes. Wasabe mashed potatoes were what was offered but I could not bring myself in thinking these would be good so the server said of course they could give me just regular mashed potatoes. The server was very pleasant and informative and made sure our needs were met and our drinks were filled. Next time we are in Quincy, we will be sure to eat here. They close at 9 pm.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

Sweet Lorraine's was a revelation, I assumed it would be mainly food from the grill, but they had a really varied menu including pot sticker dumplings, fantastic. Lively and friendly.

1  Thank Lapparsteche
Reviewed 8 November 2012

My husband and I enjoy good food, wine, & beer. This is our favorite place to enjoy a great meal. The service is great! I enjoy a wonderful glass of wine with my dinner, and they have a good selection. Lunches, and Dinners here are exceptional. The chef does an amazing job!

2  Thank dentosd
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Excellent pork chops! Eating outside was great as the weather was good. Inside was quite quaint. Make a Reservation!

1  Thank Ileen1
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Very small indoor space but large patio, sit outside if you can. Very attentive staff and very inventive menu. Evidently the Cafe Le Coq, which was the highest rated place in town, has closed making Sweet Lorraine's the place to eat.

1  Thank speedroberts