“Tasty lunch....”

Morning Thunder Cafe
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ferndale, California
“Tasty lunch....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stopped by here while driving thru Quincy. The Thunder Cafe is a cute little restaurant. If tables are available, I suggest eating outside among the shady grape vines. We ordered a mushroom/swiss cheese hamburger and a Chef's salad. The food is delicious, very fresh. My only complaint was that my hamburger bun was drenched in grease. It was the first time I had to eat a burger with a knife and fork! It was delicious though.

I would definitely like to return and try their breakfast menu. Friendly service and the prices are moderate.

• Visited August 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Thunderous Applause”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

Highly recommend!
Real thought was put into the fabulous menu at The Morning Thunder Cafe. The extensive menu made it hard to choose. One of us had breakfast and the other had lunch. Neither were disappointed. Flavors were wonderful, ingredients were fresh and serving portions were generous.
We were far from home and an aquaintance recommended we drive to this place and we were so glad we did.
Loved the option to have French Roast on drip for breakfast.
Great wait staff...they found out it was my birthday and brought out a blueberry cobbler with a candle in it and sang happy birthday to me.
Wow, that cobbler was heavenly!
I hope someday to make it back to that part of the world, and if I do, I am making a beeline for this cafe for more...

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank PEIwoman
San Francisco, California
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

I was in early at 7am, they have a great breakfast, warm friendly atmosphere, well worth a morning visit

Visited January 2013
Berkeley, California
“Best Breakfast in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

The food at this cafe is excellent!! They make the biggest pancake I've ever seen because it literally covered a whole dinner plate!! You can't go wrong if you eat here.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ja'nnine J
Quincy, California
“A wonderful place for breakfast or lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

The food is consistently great! They serve the best biscuits and gravy in town. Featuring a wide selection of breakfast and lunch dishes there is always something for everyone. They have wonderful coffee, and expresso, teas, and smoothies too. We have to say this is a family favorite.

Visited November 2012