See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Great staff, clean rooms, recently renovated their rooms, building looks beautifull too. Free internet made it convenient! All of their rooms have microwaves, refrigeratrs and coffee pots:). I recommend this place to all:). Loved my stay, felt right at home.

Room Tip: Ask for #4 or #3. Some of my family stayed in the cabin rooms too, dont forget to ask!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Okay there is no penthouse suite but for Quincy it's a great little hotel friendly service clean rooms always makes you feel right at home. The staff works very hard to clean their rooms and make the place nice and they do an excellent job. You're always greeted with a smile anytime of the day or night.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Look kids this is a small mountain town so no Hilton or Hyatt or a Marriott but for Quincy,CA it is a real nice place to stay. This is my second visit and I'm always treated good and the room was nice and clean and the bed comfortable. The staff is nice and makes you feel at home. I'm coming back in December and this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Stopped in on our way out of California and into Nevada. The gal in the office offered us a cabin in the back off the highway, so it was quieter than the rooms in the motel. Nice space, a little rustic, clean, comfortable. Good dinner and breakfast recommendations.

Room Tip: Ask for the cabins in back.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joan C
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We got in late, the owner's are a mother and daughter. Very nice, and very accommodating. Our room didn't have a heater and it was cold so the young women at the desk gave us her floor heater. Father died last year and they are trying to deal with the loss. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was clean though very small. It's a work in progress. But a nice place.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple