“Best sushi in Ramona”

Ranked #44 of 58 Restaurants in Ramona
Ramona, California, United States
“Best sushi in Ramona”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stumbled across this cozy little restaurant by chance and now consider it our favorite place to eat in Ramona. The decor is creative yet fitting, and the sushi is second to none. I've been stationed in Japan for 2 years and consider myself a connoisseur of sushi, so my recommendation can be taken seriously. The sushi chefs are willing to step outside the box as they've created a few dishes that I've never tasted or considered before. The wait staff is extremely attentive and they consider themselves extremely family oriented. The best part is they have something for everyone. The pork chop and burgers are also amazingly good.

I give this restaurant my highest recommendation to anyone looking for amazingly tasty food in Ramona.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Aaron L

Been to Da Tuna Shack? Share your experiences!