“Cinnamon Rolls” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Ramona
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Cinnamon Rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

My husband said his Denver omelet was the best!! Cinnamon Rolls were the size of a plate & cinnamony good. It was fun visiting were Guy Fieri ate.

Visited October 2013

Columbia Station, Ohio
“Outstanding Breakfast Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was one of the best breakfasts that we had while on vacation in Ramona. The size was huge, more than enough for two to split especially when you are as old as me, and the price was not bad. You will spend about $12. per person for breakfast here. This seems the norm in area. Service was excellent...Food served promptly, hot and I could not take a sip of coffee before the waitress was there refilling the cup.

• Visited October 2013
Coronado, California
“Guy Fieri said this place was great, so...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The restaurant has a diverse menu and even offers breakfast specials until 2:30 PM daily. Nice! Portions are big and tasty, but not particularly cheap. Most menu choices, breakfast, lunch or dinner, will cost around $10 per person. Service is very good and the atmosphere is quite pleasant. I tried the Fieri-approved chicken cordon bleu and was pleased but not astounded. At $12.99, it came with soup or salad (I had the homemade chicken vegetable soup) and choice of potato. 2 big portions of deep fried cordon bleu allowed me to carry home a second meal for later. The soup was loaded with contents, if just a bit salty. At any rate, I liked the experience. When I am in Ramona, looking for a full cafe meal, I would return for sure.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank prevere
Salinas, California
“An old downtown cafe, deep in history, with the greatest cinnamon buns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

There's a sign outside this old place, bragging out the 1/2-pound cinnamon buns being the greatest ever, so we had to go in.

They were right! Oh boy were they right! And other breakfast stuff was very good, too -- coupled with low prices (out of the high-rent district, 45 miles from San Diego) -- and I'm wishing they had an annex here on the Monterey Peninsula.

• Visited August 2013
Oceanside, California
“Cinnamon rolls!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I had a very enjoyable experience at Ramona Cafe. We happened to catch it during a fairly slow time so we had really good, fast service. I had the chicken fried steak and it was by far one of the best chicken fried steaks that I have ever had. The accompanying mashed potatoes and gravy were also really good. The side of corn looked kind of boring but was actually sweet and delicious. My husband had the fried chicken cordon bleu and he loved it. Both items came with yummy bread and soup or salad. I took a cinnamon roll to go and it was amazing, I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Ramona Cafe? Share your experiences!